- Applications are due by SEPTEMBER 18, 2017. No refunds will be made after this date.
- Space assigned may not be changed.
- No roving vendors will be allowed. All space sizes, placement and allotments are final No Exceptions.
- Activities available for sponsorship may be negotiated with the Executive Committee.
- All vendors will adhere to the guidelines for temporary services and stated in each entry form.
- All event participants will adhere to the Asian Coalition and City of Tallahassee guidelines as they apply.
- Additional guidelines will be provided as needed. No power will be provided. Vendors must be self-contained.
- All sales tax reporting, licenses and permits are the responsibility of the vendor.
- All activities, presentations, and other proposals will be submitted for review and approval by the Asian Coalition of Tallahassee and the City of Tallahassee’s Parks
and Recreation Department.
- Agencies, groups or members are prohibited from planning or implementing a program without the approval of the Asian Coalition of Tallahassee. Everyone who
participates must have the proper permits.
- If a person with a disability requires an accommodation to participate requests must be made 72 hours prior to the event.
- If you use a tent or tarp, it must be fire-resistant and have an attached manufacturer’s tag.
- Closure of booths will be at 5:00 p.m. and must be completed no later than 6 p.m.
- In case of a major threat or disaster, vendors will be asked to abandon their booths and proceed to a designated safe area.
- In case of inclement weather, the event will be cancelled.
Inspections To Ensure Compliance
City Police, Fire, Public Works, Parks and Recreation, Safety and the State Department of Health shall conduct scheduled and/or unscheduled inspections prior to and/or during the event to monitor and ensure that the applicant and all associated participants have complied with requirements for permit approval.
The applicant is responsible for all vendors having (in hand) all required occupational licenses and permits and insurance for commercial vendors.
- Vendors are responsible for complying with all sales tax requirements: The City assumes no responsibility in this regard.
- Electricity and water needs for vendors must be pre-approved by the City prior to vendor mail out. A fee will be assessed for the use of water and electric.
The vendor must be self-contained at facilities where water and electric are not available.
- Generators are prohibited, unless approved by the Fire Marshall. Restrictions apply for fueling procedures.
- All vendors and event planners must adhere to the Health Department guidelines.
- Vendors have a designated time frame in which to set up and tear down their site. A fee of $100 for every half hour (30 minutes) will be charged to any vendor still on
site after the designated time.
- The applicant will be responsible for site clean-up during and after the event. This includes working with vendors and participants to keep trash picked up and in
containers and to clean up spills and other accidents as they occur.
1. Commercial vendors are required to show a copy of their Business Tax Certificate.
2. No commercial products can be sold that are considered illegal (alcohol, drugs, weapons etc.) or inappropriate.
3. All commercial vendors, must furnish their own tables, chairs and tents.